Sunday, May 30, 2010

MMMM.....Burritos

I recently stopped by Casa Del Sol recently for a quick bite before work, and I must say they know how to make a good burrito. I ordered the Shredded Beef Super Burrito and this thing is amazing. A shredded Beef Chimichanga wrapped in side a flour tortilla, snuggled up with lettuce, tomatoes, and enough rice and beans to stuff...well me. This restaurant is relatively new to the BODO neighborhood, and is a real nice place to have good family dinner at a reasonable price. I can't wait to go back and try some more of their fine fair. They are located at 409 S 8th Street in Boise, and offer American food as well as their Mexican menu choices.

1 comment:

  1. MMM! If I wasn't still full from dinner at mom's, this might be good! Ate too much potato salad and baked beans! Didn't even have room for dessert!

    ReplyDelete