Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dinner Out With The Wife Tonight

So not much to write about cooking tonight, Tanya and I decided to go out to dinner. We ended up at El Tenampa, because as many of you know I have a tremendous weakness for burritos.
I had the Macho Burrito priced at 9.95, not much here but a regular shredded beef burrito, but all in all not a bad burrito. Tanya had the Shredded Beef Fluatas. These looked good, and both were served with a generous helping of Rice and Beans.
I have ate here many times before and keep coming back, I am not sure if it is the really friendly waitstaff or the 5 dollar Margarita's.
Let's just say it may be a little of both, and yes that is not an optical illusion, that thing is as big as my head and filled with Strawberry and Tequila goodness. How many times do I have to say this, don't judge me, at least it was not an appletini.

No comments:

Post a Comment