Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Grilled Ribeyes


I am working on a new marinade recipe, and my wife tells me you can't get it right the first time. I have to agree, thank goodness for pre-bottled KC Masterpiece. But now that I have some of the ingredients in that marinade I will be trying to reproduce that flavor. Not much of a story to write about these, but you may have noticed a pat of butter on the steak, I first saw this on a Food Network Bar-B-Que challenge. The lady who served her steak seasoned with only salt and pepper, then a pat of butter finished in the top ten in the Texas State Steak Cook Off. So I figured why not try it, and I must say I will be adding butter to all my steaks now. Well I will keep you all updated on my next marinade attempt, success or failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment