Friday, June 25, 2010

Its been a while


Sorry about the long space between posts, I have misplaced my camera, so I have not had any pictures to post. But last night I went out to dinner and a concert with Tanya. We went to Tucano's in Boise, and for any of you that have not been, go. It is my new favorite place to eat. It is a Brazilian Grill, that practices the tradition of Churrasco, which means they cook skewers of different meats and veggies over an open flame grill, then bring the skewers to your table and cut you off some. I had so many different meats last night I don't think I can remember them all, but I will try. For beef I had Picahna or top sirloin, Picahlo which is a garlic and parmesan roast, Assado is a marinated brisket, Maminha is sirloin tip, and Bacon wrapped Filet Mignon. You think I would be full but in the Poultry category, I sampled Peru which is Bacon wrapped Turkey, Contra Coxa is a sweet and sour style chicken thigh, and my personal favorite of the night Coracao de Frango, which is Marinated Chicken Hearts, I think I easily ate a dozen of them. I also tried Linguica which is a spicy pork sausage, and Abacaxi which is brown sugar glazed grilled Pineapple. Sounds good right, but I have not mentioned the salad bar that comes with the meal, I went light on the salad bar on a recommendation from my friend Levi, but i had to try the Grilled Bananas. The whole meal was great and the servers were very fun and made the night that much better. Oh and if you read this then decide you need to try it out, do not, I repeat DO NOT skip the chicken hearts, at least try them. You wont be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment