Monday, June 14, 2010

What a weekend


Well, the yard sale is all done, and i think we all did pretty good. Got rid of enough stuff that I dont need a storage shed any more. Friday night I made enchiladas for every one. Everyone here says they love my enchiladas, but I will still share my recipe. For this you need...
ok you need to go to your local grocery store and buy a can of red enchilada sauce and follow the recipe on the can. What can I say sometimes those on the can recipes are really good, but you can improve on it. What I do is when I am browning the ground beef i put 3 cloves of garlic finely minced and a whole diced yellow onion. Well hopefully I will have some more for you guys later this week, my sister is on her way here now, and that means we are going to have some family dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment